Friday, October 14, 2011

Harrassment from Juggalos

http://www.facebook.com/christineshadowsx
· · · 18 hours ago via Links

  • 50 of 51
    • Joey Arnold that girl trying to ban me off FB
      18 hours ago ·
    • Persephone Sixty-Six She's cute
      18 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Joey Arnold not cute enough
      18 hours ago · · 2 people
    • Joey Arnold she might get me banned off FB just like Knight & his friends were able to banish me off the TOL world
      18 hours ago ·
    • Persephone Sixty-Six I think you goofed, kid.
      17 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Joey Arnold thats your opinion
      17 hours ago ·
    • Joey Arnold if there are no absolutes, u cant be absolutely sure about what u think about what is going on and all
      17 hours ago ·
    • Persephone Sixty-Six my thoughts are my own. You goofed. She seems like a cool girl.
      17 hours ago · · 3 people
    • Joey Arnold i only asked her what gauging meant
      17 hours ago ·
    • Joey Arnold your thoughts are goofy to me
      17 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Captian Gary Morgan yea she was not cool there is no reason to treat any one that way just forget about it that way she does not when she is not worth the time she was acting like she was still in high school and her IQ is her shoe size some people cant be helped
      9 hours ago ·
    • Captian Gary Morgan How is your day going Joey?
      9 hours ago ·
    • Joey Arnold just got off work
      3 hours ago ·
    • Joey Arnold it made me laugh to see her back
      3 hours ago ·
    • Joey Arnold she made my day by coming back
      3 hours ago ·
    • Joey Arnold i am not sure if some people are worth my time or not
      3 hours ago ·
    • Joey Arnold the coolest juggalo i have ever met was in high school: his name is the one and only Jose Lopez: but he has never went to go out to get me kicked off FB like these juggalos are
      2 hours ago ·
    • Captian Gary Morgan well she is not what most juggalos are about juggalos are about Fam and treat people the way they want to be treated because a lot of people knock juggalos because they dont under stand what we are about but I know a lot of juggalos and they are really good people
      about an hour ago ·
    • Captian Gary Morgan Where do ya work and what do ya do? if you dont mind me asking
      about an hour ago ·
    • Joey Arnold Landscaping with my dad.
      about an hour ago ·
    • Joey Arnold I knew a juggalo (Jose Lopez) in high school: their fashion, way of life is likeable: or at least it can be. Maybe he should set these juggalos strait if he isn't too busy right now.
      about an hour ago ·
    • Captian Gary Morgan cool me and my dad use to scape I loved working with my dad. I am sure he can if he is not to busy I have been hanging out with juggalos for over 15 years and I guess every crowd has its bad apples I tried but she blocked besides karma will take care of her some day! would Like to meet Jose Lopez some time
      about an hour ago ·
    • Kailyn Wing She's awesome.
      Don't you have anything better to do then creep on people?
      Seriously. Grow the fuck up and get a fuckin life.
      about an hour ago · · 1 person
    • Joey Arnold You don't know what happened.
      about an hour ago ·
    • Kailyn Wing Umm actually I do.
      So leave her alone. She doesn't like you and she thinks you're a fucking creeper.
      about an hour ago · · 1 person
    • Joey Arnold I only asked, "What's gauging."
      about an hour ago ·
    • Joey Arnold You are jumping to conclusions.
      about an hour ago ·
    • Joey Arnold The juggalos engaged me in conversation.
      about an hour ago ·
    • Joey Arnold They said one thing and did another.
      about an hour ago ·
    • Joey Arnold You are missing the point.
      about an hour ago ·
    • Joey Arnold ‎@ Maxx 'shc Bulanko, are you still blocked ? And did she say she was going to report and get your FB deleted? If she threaten you and you are still here, then maybe the threats are not as big as they make it out to be and perhaps I won't be banished off FB.
      about an hour ago ·
    • Joey Arnold ‎@ Kailyn Wing: you have to understand where it all started from. You have to understand that this thing started from my comment, "Your ears are falling out?" My simple question about gauging turned them against me.
      about an hour ago ·
    • lol i knew that dude added me to run his mouth. yes hes still blocked joeyyy. youve been reported by at least 6 more people today. keep it going hun.
      about an hour ago · · 1 person
    • Joey Arnold Let the record hold that I have never called anybody anything that they were not. @ Kailyn Wing: I never said that she was anything bad at all. Why are you saying that I call her things?
      58 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold why is it bad to just ask a question ?
      55 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold it was only just one question
      55 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold she is not a whore
      54 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold he is just spelling in slang
      53 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold i left her alone long ago
      52 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold but she wont leave me alone
      52 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold because she is reporting me
      52 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold if she was not reporting me then u know
      52 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold tell her to leave me alone
      51 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold tell her to stop reporting me
      51 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold i only asked a question
      51 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold but they asked me to stay
      51 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold they thought i was funny
      51 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold she knows how to report
      50 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold ‎@ Maxx 'shc Bulanko did Christine Marie say she was going to get u kicked off FB: yes or no? I need to know what she told u before or not
      49 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold ‎@ Christine Marie u also double talk: u ask me to stop and then u say sarcastic things like, "Keep it going"
      48 minutes ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment