Saturday, October 15, 2011


  • 2 hours ago
  • April Saville He's got more then just that...attic something then like 4 other ones. He talks to himself in his own status with his other profiles...it's really weird. Makes me wonder if he really is mentally handicapped and just doesn't understand he's a total creeper.
    16 minutes ago
  • Thank you for providing feedback. You can this action or Report it as abusive.



Hm. As I reflect on the past 5 months, I see that only 2 things good came out of THAT whole deal. 1. I found new bands I love. 2. I learned I need to keep my wall up longer before letting some scum bag in to attempt to bring me down. That is all.
· 16 hours ago ·

  • 5 people like this.
    • Vash Stampeder Need to remain firmly planted, don't be swayed. You got the right idear
      14 hours ago · 1 person
    • Christine Marie I'm tryin'. Trying to think of how much we didn't really mesh well. so the only real things i got outta it was new bands to listen to lol
      14 hours ago

No comments:

Post a Comment