Friday, October 14, 2011

Christine Marie

this girl http://www.facebook.com/christineshadows is harassing me & trying to get me kicked off FB (FaceBook) just because I asked her what gauging was: she is getting her juggalos to report me: they are calling me retarded, stupid, dumb: I've been banished off FB before: it breaks my heart each time (much more than gauging does): so if I am suddenly gone then it means that the Juggalos won and were able to kill me off FB. Unless if you help.
· · · · about an hour ago

    • Joey Arnold This girl is harassing me. Why is that my problem? Seriously, I asked her a simple question. And she's angry?
      about an hour ago ·
    • Joey Arnold Stop writing to me: stop harassing me: or I will call the cops on you: I am reporting you now: you are abusing me. Please don't reply to this. You need to stop being so mean.
      about an hour ago ·
    • Joey Arnold Drop a question ?
      about an hour ago ·
    • Joey Arnold She needs to forgive me for being dumb.
      about an hour ago ·
    • Timothy Knight I think you should just forget about it. Stop communicating with her and don't worry about it anymore.
      58 minutes ago · · 1 person
    • Krimsin Riot People hate. Count your losses and move on :)
      39 minutes ago ·
    • Krimsin Riot And btw, I remember juggalos being "cool" in high school. That was like 6 years ago. Now it's just fucking retarded.
      38 minutes ago · · 1 person
    • Joey Arnold You don't get it.
      36 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold My Facebook might get deleted because of this.
      36 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold I already stopped communicating a long time ago.
      36 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold But she has a group who are reporting me.
      35 minutes ago ·
    • Krimsin Riot Those statements may all be true, but there isn't much you can do about it. If she is harassing you, report HER. You can report messages.
      33 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold My reports can't match her group who are all reporting me left and right: it is like one hundred versus one. When FB looks at that they will assume that I was the one at fault and delete me without farther investigation. I am assuming this because it has happened to me before. I have been deleted off FB for less than this many times before.
      30 minutes ago ·
    • Krimsin Riot Did she harass you through messages?
      27 minutes ago ·
    • maybe you shouldnt have stolen my pic and used it as yours then harassed me nonstop. its all in a note showing the whole convo. so keep trying to play victim in this.
      26 minutes ago ·
    • Krimsin Riot Open the message, click the actions tab and go to "report conversation." It's not what you know, it's how much you can prove. Otherwise, FB isn't going to care.
      26 minutes ago ·
    • Krimsin Riot This is stupid and it sounds like a lot of high school bullshit. Don't you two have anything better to do? And honey, if you're going to put your pictures on facebook, you're gonna have to deal with the fact that picture can right click and take them...
      24 minutes ago · · 1 person
    • ok dear but see he was harassing me. i have it all saved so continue to talk about something you know NOTHING of. this freak was on two pages and used my pics. what does that say about him? hm?
      20 minutes ago ·
    • and all facebook will see is me saying leave me alone and him continuing to talk. plus posting my page all over his and that he used my pics. more against him than me seeing that i told him to leave me alone.
      20 minutes ago ·
    • Krimsin Riot I don't really care. I use facebook for networking. If I want, i can block both of you right now and never have to see any of your bullshit again. Report whoever. But don't continue to harass each other. You're just wasting time.
      18 minutes ago ·
    • Krimsin Riot So great! You won. Congrats. I don't really give a fuck.
      18 minutes ago ·
    • i never harassed him. try again.
      17 minutes ago · · 1 person
    • Krimsin Riot You're doing it right now...
      16 minutes ago ·
    • how so? i'm talking to you dear not him. you're not very smart are you?
      15 minutes ago · · 1 person
    • Krimsin Riot
      Well if you think I'm "not very smart", you must be fucking retarded, like this post and this "issue" that you two seem to be having. You actually strike me as a fucking moron if you want my honest opinion and I'll tell you one thing: peopl...See More
      10 minutes ago ·
    • lmao wow. sorry not a slut dear. and also, it's star wars fans reporting him as well. and my friends. Want to continue? BITCH?
      8 minutes ago ·
    • sad that you had nothing better to come up with rather than bitch and whorish mouth. A little ignorant are we? Hm. I think you are! ;)
      7 minutes ago ·
    • Krimsin Riot Star Wars? Where does that even come into the conversation? I kind of had nothing better to do. Just amusing myself with the stupidity of Facebook fights. If you plan on advertising your life on the internet than expect people to take advantage/manipulate that.
      4 minutes ago ·
    • Yes because I advertise my life on the net. See yet again, you don't know what you're talking about. And you talk shit about Juggalos when you have one on your page. So not only are you retarded with not life, but two faced. Nice. And I mentioned star wars seeing that we have a ton of mutual Star Wars friends. Derr derr derr!
      3 minutes ago ·
    • Bye losers!
      3 minutes ago ·
    • Bill Camarillo there is nothing wrong with juggalos!!!! so plz dont kick the name like it is a bad thing!!
      3 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold ‎@ Krimsin Riot: I apologize: I love Star Wars+: and I promise I am going to delete this conversation really soon: I promise to stop this all. This whole thing is unlike me to do anyways. It is very embarrassing. I know so much better than to do this.
      2 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold I apologize to anybody reading this.
      2 minutes ago ·
    • Joey Arnold I love juggalos.
      2 minutes ago ·
    • Bill Camarillo ty...
      about a minute ago · · 1 person



LOL yeah so my daddy just cooked us French fries, fish sticks, pineapples, grape (not rape) juice, all mixed together (not actually mixed up together, but you know that's funny) and dished up in a thing called love.
· · · 23 hours ago

No comments:

Post a Comment